When you are in contact with us, as a customer or a potential candidate, we will process your personal data. Below you will find information regarding which type of personal data that is being collected, the reasons for and purposes of why we collect the data and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
The controller of the personal data we process is Resumé AS
Contact information for Resumé is:
Address: Lysaker torg 25
Telephone: +47 48 28 08 00
Organisation number: 996 696 383
For queries or questions regarding our processing of your personal data, you may contact us.
The purposes of our data collection and what types of data we collect
We collect and process your personal data for various purposes depending on who you are and how we get in touch with you. We collect the following personal data for the purposes mentioned below:
Disclosure of personal information to others
- Customer Relationship Management. In this connection, we process contact information regarding the customer and the customer’s personnel. The processing is based on GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) (processing is necessary for purposes related to legitimate interest). We have considered that processing is necessary to perform the assignments we have received and information collected and processed is not too extensive and only related to the position of customers.
- Information about potential candidates and job candidates. In this regard, personal data is required to be processed in relation to the relevant assignment, as well as potential candidates for assignments in general. The processing is based on GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) (processing required for purposes of legitimate interest) and Article 6 (1) (a) (consent). We have considered that processing is necessary to perform recruitment assignments and that the information collected and processed is not too extensive, as well as either given by candidates or made available by candidates for this purpose.
- Promotion of marketing, newsletters and other relevant information about our business. In this context, name and e-mail address on receivers of information are processed. The processing takes place on the basis of the consent of the person receiving the marketing pursuant to Section 15 of the Marketing Act, as a rule, private person or contact person of a company.
- Information about potential customers. In this connection, contact information is processed. The processing is based on GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) (processing is necessary for purposes related to legitimate interest). We have considered that processing is necessary to safeguard commercial concerns in our business.
- Recruitment. In this context, CVs, applications, certificates, diplomas, statements from references, internal assessments/interviews, possibly personality tests and ability tests are discussed. Processing of personal data is based on an agreement with the applicant or potential candidate, i.e. GDPR Article 6 (1) (b). If we retain application documentation after a recruitment process has been completed, this is done on the basis of consent, cf. GDPR Article 6 (1) (a).
We will not disclose or transfer your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis or order for such disclosure, such as under legal obligations that require us to disclose information to counterparties, courts or government agencies.
Resumé also uses data processing staff to process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to ensure information security at all stages of the processing.
All processing of personal data we make is happening within the EU / EEA area.
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose the data was collected for.
This means for instance that personal data collection based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal data we process in the performance of a contract with you will be deleted when the contract is implemented and all obligations pursuant to the contract have been implemented. Personal data we process to fulfill a legal obligation from the authorities is deleted when the legal basis determines. This applies, for example, to accounting and accounting rules.
The table below provides an overview of how long we process personal data for different purposes:
Your rights when we process your personal data
|Customer Management||Up to 5 years after completion of last assignment|
|Billing Information||Up to 5 years after the end of the fiscal year, billing was made|
|Information about potential customers||Up to 5 months|
|Recruitment||Up to 3 months after expiry of application deadline, if there is no consent to retain CV, application, certificate and diploma for use in new relevant job vacancies.|
You have the right to obtain access to, correction and deletion of your personal data processed by us. You also have the right to obtain restriction of processing, direct objection to the processing and obtain the right to data portability. You can read more about the extent of your rights in the web pages of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority: www.datatilsynet.no
To make use of / assert your rights you have to contact us on e-mail or telephine. We will answer your request as soon as possible and in all cases no later than 30 days. We will ask you to confirm your identity or in addition state further information before we approve your request to usage of your rights. We are doing this to ensure that we grant access to your personal data to you and not someone else pretending to be you.
You can always withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. The easiest manner to withdraw your consent opt out/unsubscribe to newsletter in the link in the individual newsletter. Or you may contact us on e-mail or telephone.
If your opinion is that our processing of your personal data is not in compliance with the described manner here or in other ways not in compliance with the legislation, you can file a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet).
You can find information about how to contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority on the web pages of the autorithy : www.datatilsynet.no
If there should be a change in our services or a change in the regulation regarding the processing of personal data, this can cause changes in the information given in this notice. If we have your contact information we will make you aware of these changes. In all cases updated information will always be easily accessible on our web pages.